Humanities & Science Department
Established in the year 2008, It has the necessary infrastructural facilities required for imparting high quality education and the department is fully structured to meet the contemporary needs of the industry. Imparting high quality education is supported by well qualified and experienced faculty, further support is extended by technically skilled and competent programmers.
The Department, at present, offers courses in English and Economics. The well established Language Laboratories, supported by 8 members of faculty, makes the Department one of its kind in the state. The Department has carved a unique niche by offering various value-added courses. They provide training in communication and interpersonal skills, accent neutralization, soft skills and presentation skills to mention a few. The Department also provides consulting and training services to industry. .
1) Engineering mathematics is at the heart of all branches of engineering, from aerospace engineering to electronics and from mechanical engineering to computer science. As engineering evolves and develops, mathematics forms the common foundation of all new disciplines.
2) In recent years there has been an extraordinary growth in the application of mathematics to these fields as well as to information technology, management and finance. Engineering mathematicians develop and apply advanced mathematical and computational techniques to understand these problems.
3) Engineering Mathematics is the art of applying mathematics to complex real-world problems. It combines mathematical theory, practical engineering and scientific computing to address today’s technological challenges.
4) Mathematics has uses in biomedical engineering, food technology, building technology, chemical sciences, civil and structural engineering, graphics and computer-aided drawing (CAD), environmental health, mining technology, nuclear medicine, occupational health, petroleum technology, forestry and wildlife, robotics, and surveying.
1) English is the Lingua Franca (language of the world) and it opens a wide vista to the world outside our own. It provides us the key to gain the world of knowledge and wisdom. Students in Engineering learn English not as a subject but as a language, a means to communicate with the world. It also helps one to get a good job and adjust with the world.
2) The basics for getting a job like Resume Writing, Interview Skills, GDs’, JAMs’, Presentations, Report writing etc. are taught.
Students are also trained to take up exams like TOEFL, GRE, and IELTS etc. for further education abroad.
3) Skills like proper pronunciation, accent, rhythm, intonation, comprehension, listening, roleplay, writing etc. are taught as part of first year English theory and lab.
4) Through English language students get a lot of confidence and motivation to learn other subjects.
5) The English department of our college can boast of reputed, experienced, talented, dynamic and highly motivated faculty working hard for enhancing the language and soft skills of our students.
6) Our English language laboratory is well equipped with the latest software, 120 systems, audio, video materials a projector and a library within the lab.
1) In engineering course the students are to solve models of real engineering problems, Physics helps us to organize the universe. It deals with fundamentals, and helps us to see the connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
2) They are to apply the laws presumably mastered in the physics course, to investigate quantities which are relevant to engineering
3) The goal of physics is to understand how things work from first principles. We offer physics courses that are matched to a range of goals that students may have in studying physics
4) Physics provides quantitative and analytic skills needed for analyzing data and solving problems in the sciences, engineering and medicine, as well as in economics, finance, management, law and public policy. ,
1) In today’s society chemistry is greatly involved in the world of engineering. Whether it is aerospace, mechanical, environmental or other engineering fields the makeup of substances is always a key factor which must be known
2) Engineering Chemistry is all about turning raw materials into useful, everyday products. The clothes we wear, the food and drink we consume and the energy we use all depend upon chemical engineering.
3) Engineering Chemistry work out the processes to make all these products, while also helping to manage the world's resources, protect the environment and ensure health and safety standards are met.
4) Chemistry has a vital role to play in the engineering career of students.
To evolve as a centre to produce excellent Engineers....,
To adopt pedagogical processes to meet the Educational Objectives and Outcomes of B.Tech Programme in Engineering.
To train students to take up projects in core as well as inter-disciplinary areas in tune with industry leading to research.
To develop infrastructure necessary for research through collaboration with leading organizations in Engineering.